Double chin is one of the most common reasons people lack confidence. The extra layer of fatty tissues under your skin is most commonly caused by excess weight. However, it also happens with increasing age when skin loses its elasticity and a pouch of loose skin forms under your chin area, also known as ”turkey neck”. Several factors, including heredity, weight, physiology, and airway positioning, can cause a double chin.
You can adopt a range of habits to reduce this excess fat and get that chiselled jawline. You can add special activities like chin exercises, chewing gum, and water-rich food or get licensed medical services according to your needs. Among all the medical treatments, chin liposuction is the most effective method. If you want to cure it medically in Thailand via surgery, you must visit a reliable place like Rattinan medical center to get the best results.
What is Chin Liposuction?
It is a type of surgery used to cure double chin effectively. In this process, your surgeon will remove the fat beneath the skin and sculpt the chin and neck area contour. This method is effective and fast. In this procedure, surgeons make a small incision under the skin, insert a tube, and such out the fat. Liposuction usually only necessitates a local anesthetic to numb the general area. Then they typically operate and suck out the fat.
Although general Chin Liposuction is famous among everyone, but BodyTite Chin Liposuctions serves as a whole treatment including removing accessive fat as well as tightning your skin area. Also it does not require general anaesthesia and can be performed under local anaesthesia, which is a great advantage
Procedure of Chin Liposuction With BodyTite:
BodyTite employs radiofrequency (RF) energy to tighten skin and dissolve fat, allowing it to be removed more easily by liposuction. RFAL, or RF-Assisted Lipolysis, is a relatively recent approach. BodyTite can be performed alone or in conjunction with liposuction. Liposuction surgery removes fat cells, while BodyTite’s RF waves tighten the skin. Here is the complete procedure of Chin Liposuction:
- Your surgeon will examine your chin and neck and mark the locations for the cannulas.
- To lower the danger of infection, the skin is gently cleaned with an antiseptic solution.
- If anesthesia is required, the surgeon prescribes drugs or injects a local anesthetic (numbing medication) into the skin.
- Under the chin, small incisions are created.
- Radiofrequency (RF) energy comes from an internal electrode cannula to an external electrode, simultaneously heating and melting the stubborn fat.
- A thin tube will be inserted through the incisions by the surgeon.
- Then the fat will be sucked out slowly
- After the fat is removed, the incisions are stitched together.
- During your rehabilitation, you will be given a chin strap to wear. The strap will help your skin heal into its new contoured shape by holding it taut.
After a traditional chin liposuction procedure it is commonly seen that patients’ skin becomes saggy. By opting chin liposuction with BodyTite, you’ll get a more toned and firm skin texture. If you want your chin treatment to be done by some of the best surgeons in the world, you must visit Thailand. Even though it is a simple and quick procedure, you should still pick an expert surgeon for your surgery. Always go to a reputable medical center like Rattinan to receive the most remarkable outcomes.
Let’s understand the benefits of Chin Liposuction with BodyTite:
- The Chin Becomes Prominent And Visible – Unless you live in the extreme cold all year, your chin is almost certainly exposed to the elements every time you go outside. However, if you have jowls and sagging tissue, you can have them removed and tighten your skin with BodyTite Chin Liposuction for a quick and noticeable improvement in your overall complexion and appearance.
- Done In a Shorter Time – There are many non-surgical double chin fat reduction options. But these methods could be time-consuming. BodyTite chin liposuction is a fast and accurate process that only takes 30-60 minutes to complete. After recovery, you will have a chiselled jawline without any fat and saggy skin.
- It Can Be Done Under Local Anesthesia – During a personal consultation; your surgeon will determine whether local or general anesthesia best suits your specific case. Other treatment may necessitate general anesthesia, but Chin Liposuction with BodyTite can be performed under local anesthesia only, which is a great advantage.
- Effective On Persons Strongly Impacted By Aging -The chin and neck are two areas where early signs of aging appear most prominently and prematurely. BodyTite of the chin aids in reducing fat buildup caused by hormonal fluctuations and other tights your skin with minimal recovery time.
- Minimal Invasion – The procedure makes no linear incisions and is considered minimally invasive. BodyTite employs radiofrequency (RF) energy to tighten skin and dissolve fat, allowing it to be removed more easily by liposuction.
- You Will Look Younger – Getting that extra fat removed from your chin can help you look younger. Most BodyTite Chin Liposuction patients claimed that they observed an immediate improvement in their looks and appeared younger to their family and friends.
Although chin liposuction is an effective and quick method to reduce double chin, it has some cons and complications too. You can avoid these risks by following your doctor’s advice and taking necessary precautions.
Are you planning to have BodyTite Chin Liposuction?
When planning for double chin surgery, it is critical to have a realistic expectation of your results and recovery. It can be accomplished by asking your doctor questions regarding the process.
Questions to ask your Doctor
- What outcomes might I realistically anticipate from this procedure?
- Is there anything about my health, skin, or facial appearance that leads you to believe this procedure will fail?
- How much downtime can I expect following my recovery?
- Are specific issues more likely to occur in me?
- How can I reduce my chances of complications?
- When should I contact you if I have any concerns about my recovery?
Aside from these factors, you’ll probably want to arrange for someone to drive you to and from the surgery center or doctor’s office. Bring a bag of comfy clothes when you return home following surgery.
What to Expect?
Following the treatment, you may expect some swelling and discomfort. Because of swelling and bruising, the skin around the neck and chin may feel very tight. A doctor will generally remove facial drains after a day or two to reduce blood and fluid buildup in your neck. The recuperation period usually is a few days to a week before returning to work after chin liposuction. For better results, choose the best medical center like Rattinan in Thailand.