What can E-Matrix treat?
- Correct Wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Acne scars
- Textural irregularities
- Skin Tone
- Superficial skin lesions
What is E-Matrix?
The system is an FDA-cleared treatment modality for skin resurfacing and collagen production, tightening and overall textural improvement. This RF energy promotes skin tone and textural improvement as well as acne scar treatment.
How does E-Matrix work?
E-Matrix uses the fractionated bi-polar RF (Radiofrequency) technology which produces an effective pyramidal shape of fractional RF energy into different targeted layers. The heat penetrates the selected layers with minimal impacts on the top layer of the skin. With this energy, the collagen and elastin production in the deep layers of the skin are remodeled which results in a reduction of the skin discoloration and at the same time, tighten the sagging skin.
Disposable applicator tip
Helps delivering deep dermal heating into the targeted layers stimulating collagen remodeling.
What kind of results can be expected?
Patients will notice a reduction of superficial skin discolorations and the appearance of acne scars as well as tighten, smoother and tighter skin textures.
Advantages of RF technology when comparing with Fractional Laser
The fractionated bi-polar RF energy goes through the skin layers without overheating the epidermis and less downtime. For people with darker skin, they may find that the acne scars improved after treated with Fractional CO2 but they may also experienced darkening skin. The RF technology, on the other hand, is not absorbed by the pigment-producing cells so patients do not have to worry about hyper- pigmentation (The skin appears darker) and hypo-pigmentation (The skin appears lighter).
The deep dermal heating reduces wrinkles and brighten the skin layer. E-Matrix is safe even for the area around the eyes as the energy will not impact on eyelashes.
Are you having these concerns?
- Depressed acne scarring
- Upsetting large pores and unsmooth skin
- Lack of skin collagen
- Traumatic scars
Before the treatment, patients should come for a consultation with our specialists in order to determine whether they are a candidate for this treatment because each person has varied skin conditions.
Post Treatment Care
- Mild redness and swelling can be expected but the results will continue to improve after 3 hours or 1-2 days after the last session.
- After 1 to 2 days, tiny crusts may develop as the older layers of skin exfoliate but patients may cover with makeup.
- Avoid skin scrubbing.
- After 2-4 weeks, the pores will be more firmed and less wrinkles. Full results can be appreciated at three to six months following the last treatment.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Do not scratch or rub the treated area. The skin will naturally flake and peel as it heals.
- Avoid direct sunlight for one month.
- At least 1-3 days after the treatment, avoid using active skincare.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for one week.
Frequently asked questions
Is E-Matrix painful?
- Since this is RF energy which uses the heat to stimulate collagen, some patients may have a mild sensation. Patients do not need to worry. Before each procedure, the treated area will be numbed with a topical anesthetic, so it is tolerable to most patients.
Can we see immediate results?
- Patients will notice the changes after the first session and continue to see the improvement overtime.
How long does it take for a treatment?
- Approximately 30 mins for full face treatment.
How many treatments need?
- The doctor recommends 3 sessions to ensure best results.
The surgeon who performs the treatment
Dr. Rattinan Treeratana
- M.D. (Hons), 1994 (Born 1970)
- Certificate of Aesthetic Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Certificate of Advanced Filler & [Treatment name removed] Injection
- Certificate of Bodytite Liposuction (Canada)
- Certificate of Weight & Metabolism Management , University of Sydney
Award “Certified Allergan Aesthetics Valued Customer 2020”Guarantee For users that this clinic uses genuine products from the United States that are of a high standard. It has been certified duly imported by the Thai Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
1 1⁄2 Hours
Stay in Hospital
1 Week After Surgery
Alert : Common complications that can occur after surgery include: Bleeding, infection Or that inflammation They differ depending on the physical condition of each person. Therefore, caution should be followed strictly.
Atmosphere Rattinan Medical Center
Clean, safe and meet international standards
Class A surgical facility
Along with a team of expert doctors
Established 1999, over 24 years of experience
Accredited by AACI (American Accreditation Commission International) 2021- current