A masculine figure is heavily dependent on well-defined pectoral muscles. Many men spend hours in the gym trying to develop chest definition. But this approach needs a person to be consistence and do hard work for a long time. Most of the men fail to achieve their desired results, so this approach usually fails. A lack of definition is not always the result of insufficient effort. Even with a balanced diet and a rigorous workout regimen, the chest muscles can be hidden by tenacious fat and glandular tissue. It can also be a generational issue that you are not getting your desired results after so much hard work and consistency in the gym and diet.
Pectoral Etching is a surgical treatment that improves the appearance of the pectorals, making the chest appear harder, stronger, and more masculine. This process includes carefully removing excess fat cells from the pectoralis muscles’ borders to generate a more obvious muscular definition. Pectoral Etching can be done as a stand-alone technique or in conjunction with gynecomastia surgery. Unlike male chest reduction surgery focusing only on removing stubborn fat deposits from the chest, pectoral Etching sculpts and defines chest muscles. So, this surgery is the best option for men whose chest is not getting toned or who want immediate results without wasting their time.
➤Check whether you are eligible for Pectoral Etching or Not:
Candidates for a pectoral etching surgery are typically men who have worked to grow, shape, and define their chest through diet, training, and weight lifting but have not seen the desired results. Older men with drooping or deflated chests due to aging are also good candidates for pectoral Etching. Also, the person willing for this surgery must be in good physical and mental condition. They should also be able to quit smoking and have realistic expectations for their results. If someone wants to remove a large amount of fat or add many muscles to their chest, they should go for pectoral implantation instead of pectoral Etching.
➤What are the advantages of Pectoral Etching Surgery?
- There is no need for major surgery – Unlike Pectoral Implantation, it is not necessary to undergo a significant surgical procedure with pectoral etching surgery. It is a simple procedure that takes approximately one hour to accomplish. You can acquire a more toned and better chest with pectoral etching surgery without worrying about serious surgical difficulties.
- The results are natural and long-lasting – Pectoral Etching reduces excess fat or adds volume to your pectoral muscles to improve the appearance of your broad chest. Pectoral Etching produces natural-looking and long-lasting effects. You can achieve even better results when combined with a thorough workout after your recovery.
- Virtually undetectable scarring – Pectoral Etching is an easy and effective surgical process. Compared to other surgeries, patients with Pectoral Etching face Virtually undetectable scarring that is barely visible to others.
- Desired Shape: The goal of pectoral surgery is to improve the overall appearance of your chest. Rather than just increasing or decreasing your chest size, your surgeon can sculpt your muscles to achieve the correct contour.
- If you smoke, you should quit at least three to four weeks before surgery.
- Do not consume alcohol for two weeks before surgery.
- Two weeks before surgery, stop taking vitamins, collagen, and iron supplements.
- Take no diet medications or supplements for four weeks before surgery.
- People with pre-existing medical conditions may require a medical certificate from their primary care physician. Inform the surgeon if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or need frequent medication.
- Patients getting general anesthesia must avoid eating for at least 8 hours before the operation.
- Shave your armpit hairs
- Patients over the age of 40 must get a medical checkup and an electrocardiogram one week before their operation.
➤Procedure of Pectoral Etching:
The method of pectoral Etching entails making shallow cuts into the skin at the top of the pectorals. Male chest surgery patients will be hospitalized and given general anesthesia. The procedure is usually carried out in a hospital or a surgical center. If you want the best results from your pectoral etching treatment in Thailand, consider a reputable facility like Rattinan Medical Center for comprehensive cosmetic surgery and treatment services. The doctor initially removes fat from the donor site with a cannula, a tiny, tube-like device. The fat cells are injected into the patient’s chest through small incisions at the top of the pecs.
The treatment takes one to two hours, after which the patient must wear a compression garment to reduce bruising and swelling. This compression garment should be worn for two weeks following surgery. Although the operation will not result in increased muscle mass, the injected fat will give the chest a harder and more toned appearance. In addition, the treatment produces a more even, natural, and smoother alteration in look.
- Pectoral Etching is an outpatient surgery, so you will be able to go home the same day.
- To minimize swelling and promote healing, the patient must wear a compression garment for at least 10-14 days.
- One week after surgery, you will be able to resume most usual activities.
- Avoid vigorous physical activity, including exercise, for at least 2-3 weeks.
Although patients with pectoral Etching recover faster than others, it still contains some risks and complications if not done with precautions. If you plan to have pectoral Etching in Thailand, consider choosing the right medical facility like Rattinan medical center. Prepare yourself for the treatment and follow the pre and post-surgical instructions for the best results and faster recovery.
➤Choose the right medical facility in Thailand for your treatment!
Thailand is the hub of medical facilities and surgeons. You may get different outcomes for the same surgery from different places. So choosing a reputable medical facility like Rattinan with skilled and experienced doctors is essential to get your desired results. There are various factors to consider before choosing the right facility for pectoral Etching in Thailand. Look for the credibility of a hospital before your surgery. You can check their real reviews or ask the locals about the hospital team and services. The facility you choose must have all the necessary equipment and manpower to deal with any condition. Last but not least, don’t overlook the prices when reshaping your physique!